How to Register
- Registration is now closed.
- No run day entries.
Entry Fees — Register online and SAVE!
|thru Jan 29||Jan 30–Mar 5||Mar 6–Mar 18||Mar 23 Walk-up|
|Spring Run-Off 8k||$30||$35||$40||$50|
- Online prices do not include taxes or processing fees.
- Event registration capped at 1200 registrants.
Confirmation / Registration Changes
Registration Confirmation List
Lost your EventsOnline email confirmation? Please click here so you can get an email re-sent with your confirmation # and information.
Changes to your Registration
(online form now closed)
Changes and add-ons can be processed online until midnight March 18.
Technical T-Shirts ($40 value) to all registrants!
Shirts available in Male & Female sizing (S to XL). Shirts distributed first come, first serve, and must be picked up at Packet Pickup.
- All measurements are in inches
- Use fabric measuring tape
- Measure full circumference of body
- Determine shirt size based off chest width and hip width of body as main points
- Women's is Semi-Fit
Deadline to apply was 4:00pm, Friday March 1, 2013. We do not accept emails or telephone calls and do not invite international athletes to attend this event. Only applications submitted through the online elite application form are considered, but please note we do NOT issue invitations for athletes requiring a VISA to attend this event.
The criteria are:
- Open Men — recent sub 32 for consideration
- Open Women — recent sub 38 for consideration
- Masters Men — recent sub 40 for consideration
- Masters Women — recent sub 45 for consideration
Elite Starting List will be posted closer to Race Week.
Virtual Race Bag
Spring Run-Off 8k has partnered with Virtual Race Bags to produce a 'virtual goodie bag' in an effort to 'go green' and provide additional benefits to our participants. As a participant of this year's event you will receive an email invitation to the Virtual Race Bag prior to the event giving you access to the bag. In the race bag you will find an array of valuable information including our official event guide, exclusive offers, coupons, giveaways, and messages from our sponsors.
But wait, there's more! Immediately after the event, the race bag updates to include race results. Now participants will receive another email invitation to visit their 'results bag' and also have a final opportunity to take advantage of the offers and goodies before the bag closes.
So watch for the Virtual Race Bag and Get Your Green On!