Register and Confirm
How to Register
Closes Monday, April 6, 2015 at midnight, or earlier if cap has been reached.
Avoid disappointment by registering early as an individual or team!
2. By Mail
CLICK HERE to download a printable 2015 mail-in registration form.
Please mail us your completed, signed form and payment in full to this address:
Canada Running Series
264 The Esplanade
Toronto, Ontario, Canada M5A 4J6
Cheques must be payable to Canada Running Series Inc.
Please note: All mailed-in registration forms must be received by Friday, March 13, 2015.
|Deadline||10k Walk/Run||10k Walk||10k with Baby Stroller|
Aug 12–Oct 24, 2014Includes Souvenir Tech Shirt, Goodie Bag, Virtual Goodie Bag plus choice of BONUS COOL-MAX® Runner's Cap OR Toronto Yonge Street 10k Neon Sunglasses
Oct 25, 2014–Jan 27, 2015Includes Souvenir Tech Shirt, Goodie Bag, Virtual Goodie Bag plus choice of BONUS COOL-MAX® Runner's Cap OR Toronto Yonge Street 10k Neon Sunglasses
Jan 28–Apr 12Includes Souvenir Tech Shirt, Goodie Bag, Virtual Goodie Bag plus Toronto Yonge Street 10k Neon Sunglasses
Walk-up Apr 17–18(unless limit is reached)
Everyone participating in this event MUST be registered, including children. We highly recommend that children under the age of 12 are accompanied by an adult over the age of 18. This is for the safely of the child, due to the fact that this event has approximately 7000 participants.
Nordic Pole Registration
Nordic Pole participants welcome!!
When you register, please ensure that you check the box indicating that you will be using Nordic Poles (under Additional Participant Information). All participants using Nordic Poles will be assigned to the green corral.
This is a recreational category, not intended for competitive runners. You will be assigned to the purple corral and asked to start at the back. Please note — you will only receive 1 finishers medal for this category.
We will allow participants to push a child in a SINGLE stroller; there will be a $10 fee for this entry. The $10 fee will cover the child's registration, as all individuals on course must be registered. Please note, for safety reasons and to ensure everyone on course is registered, only a single child stroller will be permitted. You will also be provided with an additional bib that must be worn on the back of the individual who is pushing the stroller. This additional bib is for everyone's safety and will read "BABY STROLLER" to indicate to those around you that you are pushing a stroller.
PLEASE NOTE: A walker is considered someone who will be walking 100% of the race without any aids and not RUN/WALKING.
When you register, please ensure that you select the 10k Walk event. All walk participants will be assigned to the orange corral regardless of your estimated finishing time.
- BIB: Walkers will be provided with 2 bibs. Make sure to wear your race number bib on the FRONT of your shirt and the WALKER bib on the BACK of your shirt.
- WHERE TO LINE UP: Please line up in the ORANGE Corral
- WHAT TIME: You will have to be in place by 9:00am and you will be moved closer to the start line as the waves start. The orange corral will start at approximately 9:25am.
- TIME LIMIT: You will have 1:40:00 to finish your 10k race (10min/km pace)
- PRIZING: We will be rewarding the overall 1st place Female and Male walker. Walker's prizing will be confirmed and announced 1 week post-race.
- When you register, please ensure that you select the 10k Handcycle event.
- Maximum participants — 15
- Time limit — You must be able to complete the 10k route in less than 30 minutes.
- Start Time — 8:55am
- Participants using a handcycle will start at the front, before the runners.
- Specific race day details will be provided closer to the event.
- Helmets are mandatory
- All handcycles must have
- Leg/ankle straps
- Drafting bar
- 2 working brakes
All registrants will receive one of our new and improved, moisture-wicking technical souvenir shirts — click image to enlarge. See sizing chart.
Fabulous finisher's medal and ribbon for all finishers in the Toronto Yonge Street 10k. The perfect running reward! Click image to enlarge 2015 Finisher Medal.
Customize your 2015 Toronto Yonge Street 10k medal with your very own name and finishing time! Pre-order your engraved iTab online on our registration page or here if you've already registered. On completion of the Race, you will receive your iTaB by mail, which fits neatly into a recess on your Medal.
If you would like to order your 2014 Toronto Yonge Street 10k iTab, click here.