Register and Confirm
How to Register
1. Online Registration is now closed
Closes Monday, April 15, 2013 at midnight, or earlier if cap has been reached.
2. By Mail (closed)
Mail-in forms will be accepted until March 31, 2013, unless caps are reached.
|Deadline||10k Walk/Run||10k with Baby Stroller|
Oct 9–Feb 7Includes Souvenir Tech Shirt, Goodie Bag, Virtual Goodie Bag plus BONUS SMART-WICK® Technical T-shirt
Feb 8–Mar 28Includes Souvenir Tech Shirt, Goodie Bag, Virtual Goodie Bag plus BONUS COOL-MAX® Runner's Cap
Mar 29–Apr 15Includes Souvenir Tech Shirt, Goodie Bag, Virtual Goodie Bag
Walk-up Apr 19–20(unless limit is reached)
Nordic Pole Registration
Nordic Pole participants welcome!!
When you register, please ensure that you check the box indicating that you will be using Nordic Poles (under Additional Participant Information). All participants using Nordic Poles will be assigned to the purple corral and will be asked to start at the back.
We will allow participants to push a child in a stroller; there will be a $10 fee for this entry. The $10 fee will cover the child's registration, as all individuals on course must be registered. You will also be provided with an additional bib that must be worn on the back of the individual who is pushing the stroller. This additional bib is for everyone's safety and will read "STROLLER" to indicate to those around you that you are pushing a stroller. This is a recreational category and you will be assigned to the purple corral and asked to start at the back.
PLEASE NOTE: A walker is considered someone who will be walking 100% of the race without any aids and not RUN/WALKING.
When you register, please ensure that you select the 10k Walk event. All walk participants will be assigned to the orange corral regardless of your estimated finishing time.
- BIB: Walkers will be provided with 2 bibs. Make sure to wear your race number bib on the FRONT of your shirt and the WALKER bib on the BACK of your shirt.
- WHERE TO LINE UP: Please line up in the ORANGE Corral
- WHAT TIME: You will have to be in place by 9:00am and you will be moved closer to the start line as the waves start. The orange corral will start at approximately 9:25am.
- TIME LIMIT: You will have 1:40:00 to finish your 10k race (10min/km pace)
- PRIZING: We will be rewarding the overall 1st place Female and Male walker. Walker's prizing will be confirmed and announced 1 week post-race.
The High School Challenge
We invite your school to participate!
- $30 registration fee for high school students
- Minimum of 5 people per team (no maximum)
- All registrants receive a race kit
Teams who win the following categories:
- Fastest Boys Team (top 5 finishing times)
- Fastest Girls Team (top 5 finishing times)
- Fastest Co-ed Team (minimum 2 girls per team of 5)
Win (per team member — maximum of 5 team members qualify for prizing):
- $25 Running Room Gift Card &
- $20 Gift Card
Handcycles — SOLD OUT
Handcycles will be permitted to participate in the 2013 Toronto Yonge Street 10k.
- When you register, please ensure that you select the 10k Handcycle event.
- Maximum participants — 15
- Time limit — You must be able to complete the 10k route in less than 30 minutes.
- Start Time — 8:55am
- Participants using a handcycle will start at the front, before the runners.
- Specific race day details will be provided closer to the event.
- Helmets are mandatory
- All handcycles must have
- Leg/ankle straps
- Drafting bar
- 2 working brakes
All registrants will receive a souvenir shirt. See sizing chart. Click images to enlarge.
Fabulous finisher's medal and ribbon for all finishers in the Toronto Yonge Street 10k. The perfect running reward! Click image to enlarge 2013 Finisher Medal.
Customize your Toronto Yonge Street 10k medal with your very own name and finishing time! Pre-order your engraved iTab online on our registration page or here if you've already registered. On completion of the Race, you will receive your iTaB by mail, which fits neatly into a recess on your Medal.
Virtual Race Bag
Toronto Yonge Street 10k has partnered with Virtual Race Bags to produce a 'virtual goodie bag' in an effort to 'go green' and provide additional benefits to our participants. As a participant of this year's event you will receive an email invitation to the Virtual Race Bag prior to the event giving you access to the bag. In the race bag you will find an array of valuable information including our official event guide, exclusive offers, coupons, giveaways, and messages from our sponsors.
But wait, there's more! Immediately after the event, the race bag updates to include race results. Now participants will receive another email invitation to visit their 'results bag' and also have a final opportunity to take advantage of the offers and goodies before the bag closes.
So watch for the Virtual Race Bag and Get Your Green On!